Vintage Silver and Brass Lassi cups

Vintage silver and Brass Lhassi (lassi) cups

Vintage silver and brass Lassi mug 
Vintage Lassi cups used as vases via Niki Jones

Instagram: My vintage Lhassi cup used as a vase with Fresh Roses from my Garden :)
Aren't these Silver and brass Indian lassi cups wonderful? I have had my eye on them ever since seeing them in my lovely friend Kerrie's shop Gypsy River, I have taken the plunge and brought two, one is a vase and the other is our toothbrush holder. They look great as vases, pen holders, make up brush holders, or even for drinking a refreshing cup of home made mango Lassi.... mmmm Lassi!

Hoe you are all having a happy weekend....

xx Gabi xx

Lassi, a yummy yogurt based drink 

You have read this article accessories / brass / cup / india / indian / interior / lassi / lhassi / mango / mug / silver / summer / vase / vintage with the title Vintage Silver and Brass Lassi cups. You can bookmark this page URL http://liberalsmithy.blogspot.com/2012/06/vintage-silver-and-brass-lassi-cups.html. Thanks!