Readers Homes: Jessica from Lonely Moon Child







I have been sent so many pictures of cool homes and funky furniture finds from readers over the last few years that I thought it was about time I started showing off some of your beautiful abodes via a new feature simply called 'readers homes'.

I had seen a few shots of Jessica's house on facebook and knew I wanted to see more. Although Jessica still lives at home with her folks her bedroom is full of character and style. I am loving that shell mobile, collection of knitted blankets, and that vintage, retro green chair is so awesome!! I would defiantly feel comfortable chilling it that room listening to a bit of Jimi.....

The wrapped stones in the second picture are from Jessica's etsy store Lonely Moon Child, where she also sells vintage clothes, well worth a visit.

If you would like to take part in 'Readers Homes'  please e-mail me with a photo at: moontomoon@live.co.uk


You have read this article bohemian / candles / crystals / dream catcher / interior / peacock chair / readers homes / retro / sheels / style / the home of / vintage / vinyl with the title Readers Homes: Jessica from Lonely Moon Child. You can bookmark this page URL http://liberalsmithy.blogspot.com/2012/06/readers-homes-jessica-from-lonely-moon.html. Thanks!