Sheepskin rugs ....

Bohemian Style: If a classic sheepskin rug would get ruined on the floor of your house, why not use one as a cosy chair throw? Cosy
Image: Justina Blakeney 

Effortless Bohemian Style :Sheepskin on chair
Bohemian Interior: Vogue Living Australia, August 2011: Sheepskin rug and Moroccan rug
Sheepskin Rug on Papasan Chair: Earthage Blog

Sheepskin Rugs: The home of Photographer Mark Borthwick
Sheepskin rug: Of course you could use one as a rug :)
Effortlessly Bohemian....I love sheepskin rugs they remind me of an awesome Afghan coat that I had when I was 15. It was the cosiest jacket ever, god knows what happened to it :(

Although I have a thing for sheepskin I am pretty clumsy and a white rug on my floor would get ruined, so I am loving the sheepskin on a chair look. A perfect snuggly winter chair look, or going by the rubbish weather at the moment even British Summer look :)


You have read this article bohemian / chair / design / eclectic / home / interior / moon to moon / sheepskin rug with the title Sheepskin rugs ..... You can bookmark this page URL http://liberalsmithy.blogspot.com/2012/06/sheepskin-rugs.html. Thanks!