Eames Lounger Chair....

Interior Style Classic the Eames Lounger in Brown Leather

A Vintage Style Classic, The Eames Lounger and Ottoman

Eames Lounger in the wonderful Eames House

Maybe it's because I have been listening to Charles Mingus, or maybe because I sat on a replica a couple of weeks ago, but I really, really have a craving for a brown Eames Lounge Chair. I am actually quite shocked by my taste sometimes, a couple of years ago I remember thinking they were boring and now here I am in Love, dreaming about listening to Jazz and reading Sartre... well not quite...

What do you think? Stylish Classic, or Boring?

Here is a full Tumblr to help you make up your mind, and here is more about the Eames House
xx Gabi xx
You have read this article bohemian / chair / classic / design / eames / Eames house / interior / jazz / lounger / style with the title Eames Lounger Chair..... You can bookmark this page URL http://liberalsmithy.blogspot.com/2012/06/eames-lounger-chair.html. Thanks!