Bright and Bold Bohemian Sofas ....

Bright and Bold multi coloured Suzani Cushions add a bit of Spice to a plain coloured room
 by Martyn Lawrence
The green sofa and the orange flowers add a touch of colour to this Moroccan inspired interior
Bright bold Turqouise sofa
Mellow Yellow sofa, Stylist Twig Hutchinson
Things are still moving forward (slowly) with the purchase of my house. The house is actually in a nice condition and has been decorated well which, although you might think is a bonus but I was looking forward to a bit of a project (ha ha I am never happy).

I have been thinking of ways to add a bit of personality to the whiter than white sitting room and a bright and bold sofa or throw is looking like a good option. I have always wanted a green velvet chesterfield so i am keeping my ebay eyes open for a bargain.

What do you guys think? Bright and bold or neutral and relaxed?

On a totally separate matter I just wanted to say congratulations to my lovely Blogging buddies (and moon to moon sponsors) Lizzy and Spelly ( aka Spell Designs) for getting their stunning bags snapped up by Free People... Woo hoo!!! 
You have read this article bohemian / bohemian interiors / bohemian style / boho / design / eclectic / ethnic interior design / gypsy / interior / Moroccan interior / moroccan style / sitting room with the title Bright and Bold Bohemian Sofas ..... You can bookmark this page URL http://liberalsmithy.blogspot.com/2012/04/bright-and-bold-bohemian-sofas.html. Thanks!