Fabulous Tiles ....

The beautiful tiles add a would add a sense of the fabulous to any kitchen


Beautiful bohemian vintage tiles



Copper pot, tiles and baby blue sink

Beautiful hand painted tiles
I have surprised myself by loving these Mirror tiles

After years of renting and moving from house to house I have finally had an offer on a house accepted.....Eeek!

I am trying not to get my hopes up as there is so much that can go wrong, but.......... being a bit obsessed with interiors (don't know if you have noticed) I have of course spent a fair bit of time dreaming about removing the vile bathroom tiles currently in place and replacing them with something a little more exciting.

Nice tiles are so expensive, to cover a whole room or area would cost me a fortune that sadly i don't have however a small area over a sink (as below) or even a beautiful tile border surrounding cheaper plain tiles is a little more affordable.


A simple internet search will bring up some great links to a variety of tile shops. I have been drooling over fired earth!!
You have read this article bohemian bathroom / bohemian kitchen / bohemian style / design / eclectic / gypsy style / interior / interior design / kitchen tiles / moroccan tiles / tiles / unusual bathroom with the title Fabulous Tiles ..... You can bookmark this page URL http://liberalsmithy.blogspot.com/2012/04/fabulous-tiles.html. Thanks!