The gloriously Bohemian home of artist Isabelle Tuchband.....

Artist Isablle Tuchband dancing on her beautiful Porch in Sao Paulo
Beautiful bohemian blue walls with pink windows
Bulls head

Beautiful bohemian home :Moroccan(?) shelfing

Bohemian home Interior, pink walls


Isablle Tuchbands artist studio at her bohemian home in Sao Paulo

The bohemian artist studio of Isabelle Tuchband

Turquoise walls and brightly coloured art :)


The home of Artist Isabelle Tuchband , via the Selby
Turquoise, red and the Buddha. The home of Isabelle Tuchband

I am a big fan of the Selby it is one of my weekly reading spots. I have re-featured a fair few of his wonderful home visits, and I think this one may be my favourite to date. It is the home of Artist Isabelle Tuchband. It is so colourful, vibrant and full of stuff, oh I would just love to have a good rummage around.

Everything from the bright blue exterior to the huge light greenhouse studio is just perfect... Yet again I am in Love!!

xxx Gabi xxx
You have read this article artists home / bohemian / bohemian interiors / bohemian style / brazil / eclectic / ethnic / isabelle tuchband / style / the home of / the selby with the title The gloriously Bohemian home of artist Isabelle Tuchband...... You can bookmark this page URL http://liberalsmithy.blogspot.com/2012/05/the-gloriously-bohemian-home-of-artist.html. Thanks!