The Home of...

Safe within my Womb: I fell in love with this beautiful eclectic den a number
of years ago and been searching for the source ever since. Candles, Kilim, Cushions
and rickety book shelves, I don't think I would ever leave this room

Bohemian bedroom: Suzani, Kilim and Indian Patchwork - such a cozy room
Beautiful eclectic sitting room with Indian throws and  kilim cushions

Sitting room: Light some Nag Champra and relax
Beautiful Handmade Vintage Kantha Quilts from India

The minute I saw that top picture I fell in love.... Everything about it is perfect, the Kilim cushions, the layered rugs, the books, the bed on the floor... all that's missing is me, my current read (Lolita), a pot of tea and my Nag Champra :)

....So my search (thanks to Introducing New Worlds) is over, so here is the home of the Lovely Laura aka Godessofxanadu on flickr. A life long collector of beautiful fabrics, Laura lives in this charming Victorian home with her other half and cute pups. Can't wait to see more snaps of this beautiful homes as the pictures emerge on Flickr

Not only is Laura a great travel photographer but luckily for us also sells the beautiful Vintage Kantha Quilts she brings back from India via her  Etsy shop FatLama Vintage.
You have read this article bohemian / design / eclectic / ethnic / india / interior / kantha / quilt with the title The Home of.... You can bookmark this page URL http://liberalsmithy.blogspot.com/2012/05/the-home-of.html. Thanks!