Luxury Bohemian interiors : Martyn Lawrence-Bullard Design

Beautiful Bohemian sitting room: Velvet sofa and vintage rug by Martyn Lawrence- Bullard
Hand carved wooden interior: Martyn Lawrence-Bullard

Stunning bright bohemian room, also used here

Beautiful bohemian interior, seagrass carpet and leather chairs : Martyn Lawrence- Bullard
Bohemian garden: All of a sudden I want to drink champagne cocktails :)
What can I say but wow! What luxury! I love these bohemian style rooms all from Martyn Lawrence-Bullard design. I have a bit of an obsession with rich velvet sofas and vintage rugs at the moment and that top picture ticks both those boxes.

I am off to my parents in Snowdonia for my Birthday but will be back on Sunday to anounce the winner of the Bohemia Kilim bag Give away

xx Gabi xx




You have read this article bedroom / bohemian / bohemian home / bohemian interior / design / eclectic / interior / Moroccan interior / moroccan style / sitting room / velvet / vintage with the title Luxury Bohemian interiors : Martyn Lawrence-Bullard Design. You can bookmark this page URL http://liberalsmithy.blogspot.com/2012/05/luxury-bohemian-interiors-martyn.html. Thanks!