Beautiful Bohemian Sitting rooms.....

I love this warm and inviting lodge sitting room. I could snuggle up and read here all day.

Stunning combination of Turquoise couch, Vintage Suzani cushions and a wall rug via the decorista

Crotchet, Lace, Kilim and plants what's not to love? Via Bohemian homes

Photo by Angus Ferguson, via Desire to Inspire
Plenty of cushions,  large ethnic rugs, plants and a bookcase bursting at the seams, my idea of a perfect siting room! The top one is my favourite I love wooden homes and leather furniture.

I have had lots of emails asking where to buy home wears, I though rather than produce a list I thought I would try and put together some little themed purchases after some of the posts with a variety of shops and price ranges, hopefully there will be something for all budgets. If there is anything you would like me to seek out drop me an email  moontomoon@live.co.uk

 p.s You will have to excuse my photoshop skills, I will try and brush up my skills (you would never believe I did a photography degree would you?)


1) Aborg Rug from Ikea

2) Egyptian Moroccan Mother Of Pearl Table from a selection by Gouda78 on ebay

3) This fabulous Vintage Suzani cushion is from a selection on etsy, this particular one is from YASTK

4) A personal favourite, this Giant Leather Pouffe is available on Moon to Moon Favourite Bohemia
You have read this article bohemia / bohemian / bohemian bathroom / bohemian interior / ethnic / houseplant / interior / Leather / rug / sitting room / style with the title Beautiful Bohemian Sitting rooms...... You can bookmark this page URL http://liberalsmithy.blogspot.com/2012/05/beautiful-bohemian-sitting-rooms.html. Thanks!