Ceiling to Floor books ....

Bookshelves bursting at the seams and a Virginia Wolf portrait

Books to the ceiling and wooden ladder
Overdoor books

Bohemian interior: Book shelves and Suzani throw
Bookshelves and couch


Beautiful home library, ceiling to floor bookshelves
Floor to ceiling book shelves, a big comfy chair a cup of tea and a good book.... Heaven!!

I am currently making my way through a pile of books that I brought whilst at university and now I have finished studying, have actually got time to read... there are no anatomy or theory books amongst them...

I have just started Lolita, what are you currently reading? Any recommendations?
You have read this article bohemian home / boho / books / bookshelves / interior / library / style with the title Ceiling to Floor books ..... You can bookmark this page URL http://liberalsmithy.blogspot.com/2012/05/ceiling-to-floor-books.html. Thanks!