Creating a Bohemian kitchen...

Moroccan Tea trays add a sense of the Bohemian in this stunning ethnic style kitchen
Bohemian Kitchen: Loud and Proud Tiles add a touch of the exotic
Bohemian Kitchen: A unique, rustic cubord can be picked up from ebay/thrift stores
A bright Wall will detract from ghastly cuboards
Bohemian Kitchen: Get those vintage bottles on display
Bohemian Retro style Kitchen


I get they keys to my very first owned home today. I am so excited, I have lived in over 18 homes in my 31 years and I think it is about time I settled in one place for a while....

My first room to tackle is going to be the kitchen, peach floral tiles and 1980's cupboards are really not my thing... Im thinking Mexican or Moroccan tiles, shelves instead of upper cupboards and tile floors. So exciting.....

p.s I will be drawing the Lulu Organics give away this evening so make sure you have taken part... The winner will be announced on the Give away post and facebook later this evening
You have read this article bohemian / boho / bottles / design / ethnic / indian / indie / interior / kitchen / Mexican / Moroccan / pans / retro / room / style / tiles / vintage with the title Creating a Bohemian kitchen.... You can bookmark this page URL http://liberalsmithy.blogspot.com/2012/07/creating-bohemian-kitchen.html. Thanks!