Yoga in the Kitchen....

Yoga in the Kitchen
In the Kitchen
In the Kitchen 
Beatrice Valenzuela In her Kitchen
At the Ranch: Kitchen
In the kitchen

I love the pictures I find for Moon to Moon, but I often find myself wondering what type of people live in these houses. What do they do? what do they look like? and how do they interact with their homes?

So I have put together these pictures of people in their kitchens, cooking, making tea and doing yoga. The kitchen is my favourite room :)

I have a series of Readers homes posts that will be recommencing soon, I have been so busy packing for my move I haven't made time to put them up yet....if you are interested in taking part drop me an e-mail at..... moontomoon@live.co.uk




You have read this article bohemian / bohemian kitchen / coffee / cooking / decor / design / interior / kitchen / tea / yoga with the title Yoga in the Kitchen..... You can bookmark this page URL http://liberalsmithy.blogspot.com/2012/07/yoga-in-kitchen.html. Thanks!