Creating a Bohemian Garden...Pt.1 The Jungle...



Vertical Jungle Garden
Small Bohemian Garden: Exotic plants
Exotic Bohemian Garden
Exotic Bohemian Garden

I have been a bit absent over the last few weeks for which I apologise, we are slowly moving into our new house and my spare time is taken up with moving a packing, and a lot of procrastinating... One thing I have been day dreaming about is the two huge ceiling to floor windows that look out of my new sitting room onto my little Garden...

Having a garden that I can actually put money into and make great is so exciting, and I have decided I want a mini jungle sanctuary, with plenty of exotic looking plants, but that will cope with the UK climate. I have a beautiful Caster Oil plant on it's way to start off my new jungle theme  ...


Ultimate Jungle View 


You have read this article bohemian garden / boho garden / exotic / garden / plants / small garden with the title Creating a Bohemian Garden...Pt.1 The Jungle.... You can bookmark this page URL http://liberalsmithy.blogspot.com/2012/07/creating-bohemian-gardenpt1-jungle.html. Thanks!