First impressions: Entrance halls....


Bohemian entrance hall interior: Vintage tiles and indian seating
Chilled out bohemian entrance hall 
Entrance Hall : Beautiful stained glass
Entrance hall : Indian teak doorway
I am in love with that beautiful Indian / Morrocan doorway. Such a small detail can make such a dramatic impact on a plain white room. Sometimes less is more....
One of my all time favourite rooms, complete with house plants, sigh!
Simple living in a Yurt - The whole home is the entrance
As my plans to buy our rented home become a bit more of a reality I have been looking at every room in my house in a new light. The entrance to my home is full of shoes that you trip over as you walk in or out the door and has really shabby old carpet, not a great first impression (although very accurate - I am extremely scruffy)...So what does your entrance say about you?


Only 3 days until the Sisters of the Black Moon give away ends so get your entrants in to be in with a chance of winning a beautiful bottle of Moonshine xxx
You have read this article bohemian homes / entrance hall / vintage / yurt with the title First impressions: Entrance halls..... You can bookmark this page URL http://liberalsmithy.blogspot.com/2012/04/first-impressions-entrance-halls.html. Thanks!