Collections : Crystals ......

Crystal collection
Crystals

Crystals
Atlantean Quartz on the Sand they Grew Up


Crystals : I love born to be wild
Beautiful crystal

Crystals



 Beautiful Grounding crystal necklace by Daughter of the Sun
Inspired by my excitement/anticipation for knowing my new crystal necklace (see above) from Daughter of the Sun is soon to arrive I am dedicating this post to one of my favourite things to collect.... Crystals :)

As a kid my earliest 'wants' in life were a big Amethyst Geode and a big crystal ball. I am still mesmerised by all the beautiful patterns and textures that these natural objects have been formed in, why would you want a diamond when you could have Turquoise, Lapis, Moonstone or Labradorite? Whether you believe in crystal healing or not, they are pretty darn cool aren't they?.

xxx Gabi xxx

It's arrived and even more beautiful in 'person', thank you Amy xxxx


Whilst collecting pictures for this post I came across this awesome video By Todd Selby, defiantly worth a watch, this dude is awesome...xxx

Williams's Crystal corner , A selby film

You have read this article collections / crystals with the title Collections : Crystals ....... You can bookmark this page URL http://liberalsmithy.blogspot.com/2012/03/collections-crystals.html. Thanks!