Chilled out, lazy, bohemian interiors ....

Beautiful bohemian dining room table - Flickr

Chilled out, scruffy bohemian bedroom
I love incense, couldn't live without my nag champra.

a dirty tea cup or two...
Light. Beautiful chilled out bohemian bedroom interior
I have just started a new job on a really really busy ward. After 5 months of looking after lovely old ladies who were waiting to be discharged home, looking after detoxing alcoholics with serious liver problems is to say the least a challenge. I can see I am going to love this speciality, but 4 days in I am craving a lazy chilled out sping morning, in my p.j's listening to music, with some tea and toast and the smell of nag champra wafting around my house.

 Luckily I have the weekend off to do just that.... yippy!

Hope you are all having a chilled week

xxx Gabi xxx
You have read this article bohemian bedroom / bohemian interior / nag champra with the title Chilled out, lazy, bohemian interiors ..... You can bookmark this page URL http://liberalsmithy.blogspot.com/2012/02/chilled-out-lazy-bohemian-interiors.html. Thanks!