Those in glass houses ....

Bathroom in a wooden conservatory
One of my all time favourites , originally uploaded by Earthage(?)
Bohemian conservatory interior
Beautiful, light and airy conservatory style living
Houseboat, wooden floating home
Just wow! - Glass and steel framed living room
Conservatory/ sitting room (A reblog, sorry)

When I was younger my friend Charlotte's parents house had a kitchen extension that was kind of like the first picture. I was so in love with the light airy-ness(?) of that room and have always thought that eventually this is what I would like to aim for in my own home. So now we may potentially be buying our rented house off the landlord maybe just maybe I can get my dream.
You have read this article bohemian home / bohemian interior / lighting with the title Those in glass houses ..... You can bookmark this page URL http://liberalsmithy.blogspot.com/2012/02/those-in-glass-houses.html. Thanks!