Bohemian Car Interiors ....

national geographic, september 1968

Knuckle duster gears and a bohemian blanket chair cover


Crotchet blanket

Fake flowers

Mexican blanket throw
Aren't these car interiors awesome? My sister gave me a Mexican blanket for my birthday last year and as soon as I get myself a car I am copying that bottom photo.

Jenny from Bohemia Designs and myself would like to thank you to everyone who has entered the Kilim Boots giveaway. it has been really successful with over 100 entries so far.  ~ just a small reminder to those you silly Monkeys who have entered as anonymous and not left an email address, I don't know who you are! (This is so something I would do, ha ha) Please re-comment with an email address or send me an email before the closing date to let me know which anon is you.
Good luck guys 

xxx gabi xxx
You have read this article blanket / bohemian / Car / gypsy / kilim with the title Bohemian Car Interiors ..... You can bookmark this page URL http://liberalsmithy.blogspot.com/2012/02/bohemian-car-interiors.html. Thanks!