Eclectic Sitting Rooms....

Eclectic sitting/ living room interior 
Sitting room by Photographer David Prince
Library Sitting/ living Room with Moroccan pouffes and Persian rug, Via maison Boheme
Eclectic Moroccan style sitting Room with Kilim cushions and throws
Opulent and eclectic. Probably as close to my dream home as I think I have seen, but not enough books
I love the eclectic shabby-ness of these living / sitting rooms, perfect for lounging around with a good book.

I am a real hoarder. As long as I remember my parents have been big collectors, getting obsessed with a particular type of pottery or glassware and searching antiques shops for that next exiting find (I used to love going to weekend antique fairs, my sister and I would look at the pretty vintage jewellery pretending which pieces we were going to buy).

Unlike my parents I never buy anything of worth or value, but I am such a magpie for anything un-British looking. My dream home is a dusty, eclectic treasure chest of rare findings from all over the world that I would have found in an Indiana Jones/ Victorian explorer type way :)

Sadly my boyfriend is more of a minimalist  type of dude.
You have read this article bohemian interior / velvet / vintage with the title Eclectic Sitting Rooms..... You can bookmark this page URL http://liberalsmithy.blogspot.com/2012/02/eclectic-sitting-rooms.html. Thanks!