Small garden? ...Pot those plants...

Houseplants on a window
Bohemian Small garden:Terrecotta Pots 
succulents
POtted plant via Mwilliems on Flickr
Houseplants and Moroccan pouffe
PLantlife: Inside and outside my house via Instagram
Small garden at my favourite Nepalese restaurant: Yak Yeti Yak in Bath :instagram
Perfect for a small garden, a windowsill or a tiny corner, got to love those Potted plants!

My new home has a pretty small garden with a tiny amount of grass so I have decided to go the potted plant root for my jungle garden theme. I have just brought myself a Casteroil plant for my garden and I am so in love with him. I have wanted one for so long. Next a Rhus...

.... Got this song on repeat...


You have read this article beatles / bohemian / decor / exterior / houseplant / interior / jungle / plants / pot / small garden with the title Small garden? ...Pot those plants.... You can bookmark this page URL http://liberalsmithy.blogspot.com/2012/08/small-garden-pot-those-plants.html. Thanks!