Collections : Vinyl.....

Collections: Vinyl

Collections: Led Zeppelin onVinyl
Collections: Vinyl
Vinyl collection
The Crosley record player and Fleetwood Mac's Rumours on Vinyl
Sheep skin and Vinyl

I don't know if it is the feeling of nostalgia, the smell of the old worn cardboard sleeves, or the crackle at the beginning of the record that I love the most but, one thing for sure I love vinyl! Pressing play on my ipod doesn't quite have the same thrill- (although shamefully I wouldn't be without my ipod now)

About 4 years ago we inherited my parents massive collection of vinyl, everything from Abba to Frank Zappa was in there, such a luxury, and like books it looks really nice on my shelves. Although Dan has some decks I am currently cooing over a Crosley portable record player for my babies.....






You have read this article collections / crosley / decor / fleetwood mac / frank zappa / inspiration / interior / led zepplelin / record / vinyl with the title Collections : Vinyl...... You can bookmark this page URL http://liberalsmithy.blogspot.com/2012/08/collections-vinyl.html. Thanks!