A passion for fashion


 I am a Tarurean, and unfortunately that is supposed to make me rather materialistic, and I hate to admit it but it i so so true. I really don't care to much about money (I am a nurse, we don't get paid much), but I love beautiful things, and clothes are such a big passion of mine.

I have started to collect vintage clothing and have recently spent a very large amount on a beautiful 1930's dress but it was oh so worth it. Any way so this has got me thinking about storage, it seems so mean to keep these beautiful garments in a wardrobe shut away from the world.

Wouldn't it be marvellous if you could have a whole room dedicated to those beautiful garments? Put all those bags and shoes on display. It would certainly make getting ready to go out a lot easier.

You have read this article with the title A passion for fashion. You can bookmark this page URL http://liberalsmithy.blogspot.com/2010/06/a-passion-for-fashion.html. Thanks!