Bohemian accessories for the home : Skull ornaments ...

The killer Spell Halo Skull ornament

What I would do for this beauty!!! Painted skull ornament
Pamela Love's Skull Ornament

Buffalo girl's  Skull Ornament

Skull Car
Spell HAlo Skull Ornament
A couple of years ago I brought my sister an awesome skull ornament from urban outfitters. Since then I have fallen in love with the little guys. So I was pleased about an hour ago when my lovely blogging buddies over at Spell announced their March Competition to win one of the beautiful Halo Skull ornaments.

Although to be in with a better chance of me winning I should probably not be announcing the competition but I just had to share, so get yourselves over to The Spell Blog and enter this awesome give-away.What I would do for this Beauty!!! Painted Skull ornament
You have read this article accessories / bohemian interiors / spell and the gypsy collective with the title Bohemian accessories for the home : Skull ornaments .... You can bookmark this page URL http://liberalsmithy.blogspot.com/2012/03/bohemian-accessories-for-home-skull.html. Thanks!