Eames house ...

Inside the Eames house
Nook under the balcony inside the eames house
Eames house interior 
Eames house interior


Eames house interior
The top picture was one of the first images I found for moon to moon. I had no idea of what or where it was but I instantly fell in love. It is, of course the Eames house, also known as case study house no 8 and is a landmark of modern architecture in L.A.

It is totally different from my usual style but I love this room, even though it is so open it looks so warm and cosy. I would love to curl up on that sofa with the sun shinning in through those big windows...

For more information about this beautiful house see here



You have read this article Eames house with the title Eames house .... You can bookmark this page URL http://liberalsmithy.blogspot.com/2012/03/eames-house.html. Thanks!