Bohemian style interiors - Artwork

Bohemian artwork via Pretty.little.world
Wartime poster from ebay
Bohemian style artwork via,ffffound
 Beautiful bohemian tree illustration via Anthopologie
 Large painting in bohemian style interior Jordon Ferney
I have blogged this before but it is soooo nice!
Emily Henderson
Bohemian interior - Simply seleta

I am on the look out for some 'art' for my walls. I am in love with that illustration above from anthropologie but at nearly £2000 I dont think my student budget will stretch :(

At the moment I am browsing ebay and charity shops, but hopefully will be going to an auction soon, how exciting.
You have read this article art / artist / bohemian interior / illustration with the title Bohemian style interiors - Artwork. You can bookmark this page URL http://liberalsmithy.blogspot.com/2011/01/bohemian-style-interiors-artwork.html. Thanks!