Wooden kitchens...

Google

Moodboard
Living etc
Geninne's Art blog
It must have been my commentors kind words because today I feel a bit better, I can actually turn my head from side to side, although it is still painful to do so. I have posted a fair few crisp clean rooms recently so I thought it was time to get back to basics. So here are a collection of beautiful wooden kitchens, I personally am in love with that top kitchen, I am not sure but it looks like mango wood (?), what ever it is I want it :)

I love cooking and also have all my herbs, spices and pulses on display so I can find exactly what I am looking for, my mum has always done it so I guess it is what I am used to, my boyfriend however hates clutter on the work surfaces!

I would like to thank those who have sent me e-mails about my blog recently. It is always nice to hear from people so if anyone has any questions, feedback or would like me to look at anything in particular please let me know. I will do my best
You have read this article with the title Wooden kitchens.... You can bookmark this page URL http://liberalsmithy.blogspot.com/2011/01/wooden-kitchens.html. Thanks!