Hibernation



I think I must have been a bear or a hedgehog in a past life.

 The urge to Hibernate is defiantly running high at present, especially as I get up, in the dark at 5.45am (yuk) to head off for a 7am start in the hospital.

Gone are the dreams of summery modern white crisp rooms with well organised book arrangements and ornaments. 

In with dreams of realistic, scruffy, homely, cosy rooms, with a bit of character and ill matching charity/thrift shop finds. In with curling up with a good book, in my chair, a blanket on my knee, and a nice big mug of home made soup and some crusty bread.





You have read this article bohemian home / bohemian interior / boho style / gypsy style with the title Hibernation. You can bookmark this page URL http://liberalsmithy.blogspot.com/2010/10/hibernation.html. Thanks!