Conservatory's and Greenhouses....

Bodnant Conservatory in Wales via instagram

Garden Room at Dunster Castle via my Instagram
Green House

Beautiful overgrown Victorian Conservatory / greenhouse
Spiral Staircase at Kew Gardens

I can remember the moment I fell for Victorian style conservatories and began dreaming of living in a huge green house. I must have been 8 years old and we went on a visit to Kew Gardens. There was a beautiful conservatory with Lemon and Orange Trees and a large greenhouse with huge lily-pads that I remember being very disappointed that I wasn't aloud to sit on. It was around that time I read the Secret Garden....

Growing up we visited loads of National Trust properties and I have to be honest I found them a bit boring, but now I cant get enough. Although I find the interiors aren't often to my taste the gardens and conservatories are so beautiful and inspiring....

Heaven!!!
You have read this article bohemian / conservatory / exterior / fern / garden / greenhouse / instagram / kew gardens / national Trust / plants / spiral staircase with the title Conservatory's and Greenhouses..... You can bookmark this page URL http://liberalsmithy.blogspot.com/2012/11/conservatory-and-greenhouses.html. Thanks!