Current obsession: Berber Pom Pom Blankets

Pom Pom Moroccan Blanket via Pinterest
Pom Pom Throw via pinterest
Make your own: Pink Pom Pom Blanket image via In my own style
Wool Pom Pom blankets Available from Kay McGowan.com
POm POm wool blanket from Twenty one Tonnes.com
Berber PomPom blanket/ throw from Muskelil

A couple of weeks ago my sister and I went to Brighton to visit the Biba and Beyond exhibition as recommended by the marvellous Kelly- Marie of Hareem of Peaocks. We had such an awesome time perusing the shops and cafes and I even found my dream shop full of moroccan goodies. One of the beautiful items i came across was a stunning Moroccan wool blanket with massive pom poms. I fell in love however I was on a strict budget, so left empty handed. Since then I have become obsessed....

There are a few different pom pom throw's available on the web, see picture's 4,5 6, or you could easily make your own, Picture 3. Aren't they cute?
You have read this article bedroom / berber / biba / blanket / cover / decor / interior / Moroccan / pom pom / throw / wool with the title Current obsession: Berber Pom Pom Blankets. You can bookmark this page URL http://liberalsmithy.blogspot.com/2012/11/current-obsession-berber-pom-pom.html. Thanks!