Le Boudoir....

La Boudoir.... Romantic low lighting and sheer fabrics


La Boudoir: draping fabrics and fairy lights

Mystical Bedroom nook, complete with handira

Green and Blue four poster bed
I have always wanted a four poster bed with curtains that close all the way round. I love feeling secure and unseen in my bed, being shut away from the world. At university I really didn't like having people in my dorm room, it was my little world to dream and ponder and post-uni it took ages to get used to having to share my bed space with Dan.... but of course I have learnt that the bedroom is also great, maybe even better, when shared :)
You have read this article bedroom / bohemian bedroom / decor / fourposter bed / interior / nook / romantic with the title Le Boudoir..... You can bookmark this page URL http://liberalsmithy.blogspot.com/2012/09/le-boudoir.html. Thanks!