Who said Dens were just for kids?

I am in love with this adult den with handmade blankets, it has inspired me.

Some one to share your den with

Adult Den in a loft

An awesome den in a tree house

Another tree house den

A romantic grown up fort

A garden den


Beautiful mosquito net canopy den
Bohemian Canopy bed

Heaven !

Not actually a den, but I just love that film (and that dress)

I love the den in the Royal Tenenbaums
Do you ever wish you could build a den like you did when you were little? A hide away where the outside world could not get in? I would love one like in the Royal Tenenbaums but maybe a more grown up version might be a little bit more acceptable at my age.


p.s. Any of you lucky enough to be in or around Melborne this Saturday and looking for some stunning Christmas treats ( suzani cushions, Karen tribe pillows, Moroccan wedding blankets, Indian necklaces) from around the world check out Gypsy Rivers open day. I am totally bummed that I can't go.
You have read this article den / hideaway / relaxation with the title Who said Dens were just for kids?. You can bookmark this page URL http://liberalsmithy.blogspot.com/2011/12/who-said-dens-were-just-for-kids.html. Thanks!