Cob houses...

This  Cob house interior is so stunning, i love the organic shape of the walls and the wooden roof.

Inside a Cob house Vancouver

Cob house interior

Myrtle Cob house Library, Coquille Oregon
The Cob project - A cob house with glass bottles in the walls


The bohemian interior of a Cob home

Bohmian style cob house interior

I love cob houses, they are beautiful bohemian organic homes made of clay, sand, straw, water and earth.. Here in the UK there are an estimated half a million of these cob or earth houses, some of which date back to the thirteenth century. They are especially common in the good ole west of England (where I live).

I have always dreamt of building my own home, now if only I could build one of these up a tree!






You have read this article cob home / cob houses with the title Cob houses.... You can bookmark this page URL http://liberalsmithy.blogspot.com/2011/12/cob-houses.html. Thanks!