Peacock chairs

Stevie Nicks and christine McVie chilling on the mother of all peacock chairs

Cat Power on the Peacock chair of William Lemon the 3rd
A pastel Peacock chair tea party
White peacock chair
Vintage Peacock chair

Peacock chair
Vintage peacock chair

I was super jealous last month when Chloe from Sugar high and love stoned posted about her new peacock chair. I have wanted a vintage peacock chair since I was little and have even been teased on my way to and from work by the one in a shop near me (not for sale).  I have posted about them in the past and been on the look out for a while. So I am super happy to have found one for the bargain price of a tenner!!
You have read this article Peacock Chairs with the title Peacock chairs. You can bookmark this page URL http://liberalsmithy.blogspot.com/2012/01/peacock-chairs.html. Thanks!