The home of Photographer Mark Borthwick

Live journal


For a couple of years now the photo above has been my favourite. Everything about that image is for me perfect. But it has always been a mystery image, it has appeared on tumblr countless times with no source, all I have ever known is that I want to live there. I want to be that girl on the mat surrounded by those plants, big windows, and musical instruments. The perfect place to be creative and relaxed.

This morning I finally found out it is the home of photographer Mark Borthwick and i have found lots of pretty pictures of his lovely bohemian Brooklyn home to share. Hope you love it as much as me.

You have read this article bohemian home / mark borthwick / the home of with the title The home of Photographer Mark Borthwick. You can bookmark this page URL http://liberalsmithy.blogspot.com/2011/10/the-home-of-photographer-mark-borthwick.html. Thanks!