Beautiful bohemian bedrooms ...

Wooden bohemian bedroom interior

Bohemian interior

bohemian bedroom 

Jada Pinket sSmiths meditation room (this would not chill me out)

Bohemian bedroom
bohemian bedroom inspiration :Cabin bed
I have just completed my first two shifts as a fully qualified nurse. After three years of training and having nurses looking over my shoulder to make sure I am 'safe' it is so weird to finally be told I can give an injection without anyone there (of course I have given thousands supervised) and write Staff nurse on paperwork- eek!

Although I have felt like a rabbit in headlights, I have had a really good couple of shifts and think I am going to like this ward.  I am however, really tired from the countless sleepless nights leading up to my first day (so many nightmares!) so this post is dedicated to my favourite place  - Bed :)

I am of to yoga for some much needed relaxation xxx Gabi xxx
You have read this article bed / bohemian bedroom / nurse with the title Beautiful bohemian bedrooms .... You can bookmark this page URL http://liberalsmithy.blogspot.com/2011/10/beautiful-bohemian-bedrooms.html. Thanks!