Wash away your cares .......

Outdoor bath via La Vie d'une Fleur

Retro red bathroom via barbie babes

Antique taps and shower head via bones and coffee

Moroccan style bathroom

Bohemian cave bathroom via my endless euphoria

Vintage, rustic bathroom via flickr

Outdoor dream bathroom via small rooms

Rustic bohemian bathroom via link

Bohemian bathroom via Link
I am a little stressed at the moment (although I am pretending to myself I am not). So this post is dedicated to my favourite place the bathroom. As I have mentioned a million times I love my baths. I step in and leave my cares outside the door. Heaven.


The top photo is dedicated to the lovely Denise aka Boho Girl so glad you have found your sparkle xxxx
The second is for Vix over at Vintage vixen, one of my new favourite blogs xxx
You have read this article bath / bohemian homes / bohemian interior / boho bathroom with the title Wash away your cares ........ You can bookmark this page URL http://liberalsmithy.blogspot.com/2011/06/wash-away-your-cares.html. Thanks!