Majestic Purple...

Tumblr
Gardens of jeffrey Bale  (yes again, I am in love)

Tumblr

Here's the Deal

Tumblr

Tumblr


Mick and Anita
I have just officially finished my nursing course (Woo Hoo). I got the grade I wanted and I am so happy. I have also just found out I have an interview for one of the very scarce jobs at my local hospital so double celebrations in my little bubble-land. 

I have been saving this post for a couple of weeks, with some of my favourite purple images. If I had failed they would have been black : )

Triple celebration as Moon to Moon was mentioned on big time interior blog apartment therapy!!! what an honor

Hope everyone is having a great week xxxx
You have read this article bohemian interiors / purple with the title Majestic Purple.... You can bookmark this page URL http://liberalsmithy.blogspot.com/2011/06/majestic-purple.html. Thanks!