Zen moments..

tumblr
tumblr

tumblr
flickr
tumblr - (my idea of heaven)
the selby
tumblr


I have had a bit of a rough time recently, miserable winters, too much study and working 50+ hour weeks in the hospital has been getting me down a bit and i have been finding it hard to shake off the mean blues. No amount of shopping for jewellery or eating yummy food has done the trick.

Yet this morning I had a breakthrough, Before I had even opened my eyes I was aware of the birds singing happily in the garden and through a gap in the curtain a ray of sunshine was warming my face. Pure bliss. Everything seemed so much clearer and the weight of the last 5 months was lifted. These unexpected moments of natural clarity are so rare and precious aren't they?

                             ***********************************************  

P.s
I would like to thank the owners of 'simply me' and 'Bohemian Valhalla' for their spotlighting Moon to Moon. Both kindred spirits and beautiful blogs I urge you to check them out xx

P.p.s
It has come to my attention that in my shear laziness in the past I have been useless at referencing my sources. I have no excuses and I will aim to link from here on xx



You have read this article zen with the title Zen moments... You can bookmark this page URL http://liberalsmithy.blogspot.com/2011/04/zen-moments.html. Thanks!