Reading is sexy....



Indian Fairy Tales
Beautiful Old books
Vintage fern book via tumblr
My curent read, Glass Books of the Dream Eaters by G.W Dahlquist via Instagram


It's not that I dont like modern technology, I just dont understand why you would want a kindle or electronic book when you can have the real thing!

The smell of the paper, the feel of the book in your hands. The satisfaction of turning the pages, even the awkwardly placed and achy arms that come from trying to read in the bed or trying to to stop your book from dipping into the bath water, for me they all add to the experience of reading a good book.

I never really considered myself a bookworm until a couple of years ago but now I am hooked. Hooked not only on reading, but finding the most beautiful second hand edition of a book too, my new edition of Tales of Mystery and Imagination by Poe is so so pretty and was really cheap on ebay.

Recently I have become a little obsessed with Scarlett Thomas, however my most recent purchase is The Glass Books of the Dream Eaters by G.W Dahlquist, such a weird story, I Love it!!

So what do you think? Are you a fan of the Kindle, a hardback or not a readers at all? Any recommendations?

xxx Gabi xxx
You have read this article books / collections / library with the title Reading is sexy..... You can bookmark this page URL http://liberalsmithy.blogspot.com/2013/01/reading-is-sexy.html. Thanks!