The Long Road

Rolling homes

Rolling Homes

Rolling homes
rolling homes


rolling homes

rolling homes

Tumblr


The thing I love about blogging is finding so many like minded souls. I get comments and emails from so many people with wonderfully inspiring blogs and I think it is about time I highlight a few.  So I would like to start by drawing your attention to two such blogs, run by my favourite male bloggers Keith and Lloyd.

The first is the lovely Keith with his blog the flying tortoise, I thoroughly recommend putting some time aside to brew a coffee, sit back and scroll through his blog. The post above is inspired by Keiths post on the same book Rolling homes by Jane lidz (1979).

The second is a blog owed by Lloyd Kahn (the editor-in-chief of Shelter publications). Lloyds blog is marvellous and has always got some interesting handmade houses/boats/caravans etc... and again is well worth investing some time to have a good scroll.

I have named the post after one of my all time favourite songs, see below.


You have read this article handmade houses / rolling homes with the title The Long Road. You can bookmark this page URL http://liberalsmithy.blogspot.com/2011/11/the-long-road.html. Thanks!