Dancing Barefoot....

Bohemian Pages
pintrest
pintrest


tumblr

co exist
tumblr
My next door neighbour has a hammock in her garden that taunts me when I look through my bathroom window, I am so tempted to nip over the fence and have a go, although I have only been living in this house a month so don't think it would be a good introduction.

I would love one however, despite my best efforts I am very ungraceful and would no doubt capsize the hammock and land on the floor.



Just a note to say thank you to Sara from sisters of the black moon and Here's the deal for sharing this  breathatking video. Seeing Patti Smiths reaction ...

You have read this article hammock / patti smith with the title Dancing Barefoot..... You can bookmark this page URL http://liberalsmithy.blogspot.com/2011/09/dancing-barefoot.html. Thanks!