Everything but the bathroom sink....



Flickr
I haven't posted as much as I have wanted to recently. My mind has been elsewhere.

I have been getting myself worried about the lack of nursing jobs here in the Uk, which has happened just in time for me qualifying. I never thought when I embarked on my new career path that nursing would be affected by the cuts, but sadly the NHS is suffering pretty badly.

It has however made me think about life and John Lennon's famous quote has become rather poignant 
"life is what happens when your busy making other plans"
. Some times I get so bogged down with my work/student life that I let things that matter to me just float on by and I am too foggy brained to participate. I haven't even been going to yoga or the pub!

Things are going to change :)
You have read this article with the title Everything but the bathroom sink..... You can bookmark this page URL http://liberalsmithy.blogspot.com/2011/07/everything-but-bathroom-sink.html. Thanks!