Building your dream home....

In the woods
The natural house, Mexico
Weird and wonderful

Mushroom house

Gypsy bus

Plant covered

Roger Wade studio

Tree house
Wouldn't it be great to build your own home? To wake up in the morning in the exact location that you personally chose for your home? I currently live in the city but if I had my way I would be in the countryside for sure, in a wooden home with big windows, in a forest band by the sea. Ah to dream?

Where would you choose your dream home?

edit. Thank you worker bee for letting me know the 'gandalf hat' one is The Sea Ranch Chapel
You have read this article dream home / eclectic / eclectic decor / wooden home with the title Building your dream home..... You can bookmark this page URL http://liberalsmithy.blogspot.com/2011/02/building-your-dream-home.html. Thanks!