Where's the clutter?


My boyfriends parents live in the most beautiful house on the top of a hill overlooking a valley and the sea. I really love the place, it has crisp white walls, a whole wall of windows, perfectly matching natural wood furniture and built in bookcases. It is one of the most relaxing places ever, and housesitting for them is never a chore.

However, one thing always plays on my mind, where is all their stuff? Extra loo rolls, random purchases, ebay finds, where are they?

Although it is beautiful and relaxing I am not sure i could ever live in a home where everything has a place. The pictures above are my compromise, in varying levels they all still have a minimal feel, but with added stuff
You have read this article with the title Where's the clutter?. You can bookmark this page URL http://liberalsmithy.blogspot.com/2010/06/where-clutter.html. Thanks!