Likes and dislikes


Self Portrait (posing in other words) Nikon D3000

I like eating popcorn and chocolate together 
I like the smell of freshly cut grass in spring 
I like having the streets to myself when walking to work at 6am 
I like people with good manners 
I like finding bargains, whether it be apples or clothes 
I like long train journeys with my ipod 
I like old people 
I like having cocktails with my parents 
I love spending time alone 
I love my boyfriend 
I dislike people who make me feel anxious/small 
I dislike anger, shouting and hostility 
I dislike third world dept 
I dislike racism and homophobia  
I dislike Ignorance 
I secretly want to give up my life and live in an Ashram in India  


That was a good exercise, is't it strange the things that pop into your head? Thanks to Crystal Calliope for the idea, Feel free to post your likes and dislikes.
You have read this article with the title Likes and dislikes. You can bookmark this page URL http://liberalsmithy.blogspot.com/2010/03/likes-and-dislikes.html. Thanks!